The IEA Associate Membership offers :
- Listing in the Artist Directory with an image and link to your website.
- An image in the Gallery on the IEA Website.
- Email Newsletters and updates through Constant Contact email program.
- Facebook Private Group Page. For interacting with other members on Facebook.
The IEA is an online Membership platform, for artists to network with like minded artists.
Aside from being listed in the Artist Directory on the IEA Website with a link, and having the opportunity to purchase a personal web-page on the IEA website, Members may promote themselves through provided online platforms.
Membership Dues covers the operating costs of the Website, Web Maintenance, Office Expenses, and the Administration of the Membership as a whole.
The IEA Regular Associate Membership with a Personal Web Page Presence Offers:
- All of the Associate Perks, plus:
- One Personal Web Page on the IEA Site with 4 images of art (to start), an image of you and a Bio, Artist Statement with contact and any links you may have to view more work. More images may be added to your page yearly, as well as up dates to the text.
- Membership dues for one calendar year runs from September to September.
No one shall be discriminated against, upon their race or personal orientations, or the Country in which they reside.
If a member harasses, taunts, or speaks slander of another member (or non-member) on the IEA Facebook or through any other IEA online or off line affiliate, that member will be dismissed from the IEA Membership.
All Members are to conduct themselves in a Professional manner and respect the rules of the Membership and it's Members, online as well as offline.
Any Member that demonstrates non professionalism, unable to cooperate within the realms of the Membership, or resists in keeping the lines of communication open, with the IEA Administration, will result in the termination of that member's Membership in the IEA.